Infinite Blue is the leading platform for enterprise resilience, business continuity, and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a Staff Accountant to join our expanding team.
We are seeking an experienced and detailed-oriented Staff Accountant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day financial transactions of the company, including coding, review, invoice entry, processing payments, managing vendor relationships, and reviewing and processing payroll. The successful candidate will possess a strong knowledge of accounting principles and have excellent communication skills.
This position will report to the VP of Finance.
Candidates are expected to work from the home office in Audubon, PA three days a week.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Process and manage all accounts payable transactions, including receiving and reviewing invoices, verifying accuracy, and preparing payments.
- Maintain accurate vendor records and establish and maintain vendor relationships.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and resolve any discrepancies.
- Review and approve credit card transactions and employee expense reports processed by Ramp.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as state and federal regulations.
- Process and manage payroll, including verifying accuracy for pay, bonus, and sales commissions.
- Maintain accurate payroll records and manage required payroll tax filings for multiple states.
- Respond to employee inquiries related to payroll and accounts payable.
- Assist with month-end closing procedures and prepare reports as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 2+ years of experience in accounts payable and payroll accounting.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and regulations related to accounts payable and payroll.
- Proficient in using Accounting Software (QuickBooks Enterprise) and Microsoft Suite applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask effectively.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.