Infinite Blue is a global leading provider of extendable apps for organizational resiliency and low-code development platforms for enterprises and independent software vendors. We are in search of a Research Associate to join our expanding team.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with keen research skills, analytical ability and the desire to dive into various projects as needed.
Infinite Blue follows a hybrid schedule of work. Candidates are expected to work from the home office in Audubon, PA three days a week.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop product research plans of action
- Monitor and proactively report on strategies and tactics of key competitors and industry peers from a product and technology perspective
- Provide guidance to the company regarding tools and techniques needed to optimize research deliverables
- Gather and interpret data from internal and external sources to identify and effectively communicate strategic recommendations and action plans
- Engage internal stakeholders to gain buy-in on strategic interpretations
- Visualize key data points and craft a story with insights
- Proven data-gathering and analytical skills required
- Superior research skills
- Able to take complex data and tailor the findings and messaging appropriately to internal team members
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Highly motivated and independent self-starter with the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to track multiple projects simultaneously and balance competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.