Infinite Blue is the leading platform for resilience, business continuity and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a Professional Services Project Specialist to join our expanding team.
We are relentless in our pursuit of customer satisfaction in helping build, mature and maintain resilient organizations. As a Professional Services Project Specialist, you will serve as the project lead for time-bound projects and services for existing customers and implementations for new customers with the goal of delivering high quality projects that exceed customer expectations and provide a high level of customer satisfaction, adoption, and engagement.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality onboarding and implementation of Infinite Blue applications to new customers.
- Lead and manage technical project design, initiation, and deployment at a high level of quality.
- Work with customer to assist them on understanding and completing their deliverables for project success.
- Engage regularly with customer team on project deployment to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal, external and customer teams to deliver high quality solutions.
- Implement and document customizations and configurations of the IB platforms and applications.
- Collaborate with Customer Advocacy (account management), Product Management, App Development and other teams on delivering high value projects and services.
- Conduct root cause analysis and troubleshooting on customer issues and provide solutions.
- Provide training to customers as required to improve successful adoption.
- Document resolutions to issues to improve the team knowledge base.
- Provide feedback to Product Management, Enablement, and other teams to improve products and processes.
- 1-2 years of technical project management experience or technical customer support experience
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills
- Good troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- A good listener with a proven ability to build relationships with all levels of staff
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail and outstanding follow-up skills
- Must have excellent communication skills to be able to troubleshoot effectively over the telephone while being courteous, patient, and professional
- Able to manage multiple channels of support (phone, emails, voicemail, backlog)
- Must be dependable with a high sense of urgency
- Proficiency in English
- Experience with BCM software as an Administrator
- 3+ years technical project management or technical customer support experience
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of relational databases, Internet technologies and technical infrastructures
- Working knowledge or certification in KCS (Knowledge Centered Support)
- MBCP, CBCP, or ABCP designation from DRII, similar designation or experience in BC/DR field
- PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt or other project management credentials/background
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Base Salary + Bonus
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.