Infinite Blue is the leading platform for enterprise resilience, business continuity and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a Professional Services Project Specialist to join our expanding team.
We are relentless in our pursuit of customer satisfaction in helping build, mature, and maintain resilient organizations. As a Professional Services Project Specialist, you will serve as the project lead for time-bound projects and services for existing customers and implementations for new customers with the goal of delivering high-quality projects that exceed customer expectations and provide a high level of customer satisfaction, adoption, and engagement.
The position reports to the Director of Professional Services and Support.
Candidates are expected to work from the home office in Audubon, PA three days a week.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide high-quality onboarding and implementation of Infinite Blue applications to new customers.
- Lead and manage technical project design, initiation, and deployment at a high level of quality.
- Work with customers to assist them in understanding and completing their deliverables for project success.
- Engage regularly with the customer team on project deployment to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal, external, and customer teams to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Implement and document customizations and configurations of the IB platforms and applications.
- Collaborate with Customer Advocacy (account management), Product Management, App Development, and other teams on delivering high-value projects and services.
- Conduct root cause analysis and troubleshooting on customer issues and provide solutions.
- Provide training to customers as required to improve successful adoption.
- Document resolutions to issues to improve the team knowledge base.
- 1-2 years of technical project management experience or technical customer support experience
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Strong problem-resolution and decision-making skills
- Good troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- A good listener with a proven ability to build relationships with all levels of staff
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail, and outstanding follow-up skills
- Must have excellent communication skills to be able to troubleshoot effectively over the telephone while being courteous, patient, and professional
- Able to manage multiple channels of support (phone, emails, voicemail, backlog)
- Must be dependable with a high sense of urgency
- Proficiency in English
- Experience with BCM software as an Administrator
- 3+ years of technical project management or technical customer support experience
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of relational databases, Internet technologies, and technical infrastructures
- Working knowledge or certification in KCS (Knowledge Centered Support)
- MBCP, CBCP, or ABCP designation from DRII, similar designation or experience in BC/DR field
- PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt, or other project management credentials/background