Infinite Blue is a global leading provider of extendable apps for organizational resiliency and low-code development platforms for enterprises and independent software vendors. We are in search of a Principal Tech Support Engineer.
A Principal Tech Support Engineer is a member of the Infinite Blue Customer Success team who is responsible for 3rd tier technical support for customer related platform issues. We are relentless in our pursuit of customer happiness and satisfaction. This role is highly focused on complex troubleshooting and management of escalated and critical issues; resolving them in a timely, accurate and quality manner.
This position requires some weekend and off-hours availability for on-call rotation and is located in Hyderabad.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Participates in daily ticket triage and ensures SLAs are met.
- Documents resolutions and maintains a support knowledge base, looking for opportunities to enable customer self-service.
- Investigating any apparent technical discrepancies/deficiencies within the product line, often based upon verbal description and/or remote investigation, understanding the technical issues present.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting the problem remotely, which frequently will require re-creating a virtual version of the system environment used by the customer.
- Performing testing and analysis to evaluate the solution for the discrepancy/deficiency.
- Responding to questions from customers on system automation, configuration management, and continuous delivery software, et al, including such software’s configuration, use, and functionality, and leading resolution of technical issues.
- Engages and collaborates with other employees and with customers in gaining resolution to critical, complex issues in system design/execution.
- Participates in the distribution of support tasks among the members of the System Support Engineering staff.
- Part of an on-call rotation with the rest of the support team in different geographic location.
- Takes proactive ownership in identifying and recommending product improvements based on key data points.
- Drives a great customer experience with each support incident, contributing to customer satisfaction and loyalty and amplifying the value of products and services.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- QA experience is a plus
- Low-code platform experience a plus
- English proficiency – All tickets are to be submitted in and responded to in English.
- Experience with knowledge centered support or any help desk certifications a plus
- Previous experience working in technical support or in an administrative, consulting or development capacity on an enterprise client or server product.
- Passion for learning, collaborating with others and being an all-around customer advocate. A love for debugging complex technical issues at every level of a modern application stack.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible/Puppet.
- Experience with Cloud Deployment of AWS, Azure.
- Experience with Database (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL Server, Postgre etc.)
- Experience with version control
- Experience with TCP/IP networking and web services.
- Experience in High availability design and troubleshooting a plus.
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- 40 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like marriage leave, Casual Leave, Maternity leave, Paternity Leave.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, Life insurance coverage
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans – either vehicle or personal loans
- Joining Bonus
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.