Infinite Blue is the leading platform for resilience, business continuity and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a Principal Software Engineer/Architect to join our expanding team.
This position is located in Hyderabad, India.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Define architecture and technical designs with the engineering team both for functional and non-functional requirements
- Review requirements, analysis, and other design documents and provide feedback
- Be responsible for operational architecture and considerations of how the application scales and is supportable within multiple different environments (cloud and private data center)
- Work closely with infrastructure engineers in-house and with third party vendors who host our production low code platform workloads
- Provide best practice and guidance around operations (operating the low code platform and approaches to infrastructure as code around it) and deployment architectures
- Provide expertise, leadership, and guidance for world class software development methodologies
- Mentor and assist other development staff
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Investigate/prototype/POC new software development tools or other promising technology stacks; present demos and make recommendations to stakeholders
- Experience in modern software architectures; component based and highly scalable
- Expertise in AWS and Azure public cloud stacks (cloud software architectures applied to)
- Experience in working closely with enterprise technology partners to help them optimize their use of these technologies and create win-win situations
- Strong communicator: facilitation, written verbal and most importantly via listening
- Strong understanding of configuring HA environments, performance and scaling service-based architectures
- Strong experience in CD/CI automation
- Experience with iterative, incremental software development processes
- Experience with complex software development projects using agile development planning and methods.
- Ability to quickly analyze, organize, and abstract large amounts of information and to make decisions based on this analysis – creative solutions are welcomed
- Ability to influence and negotiate when faced with opposing views or resistance
- Must be results oriented and customer focused
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field; or equivalent combination of education/experience
- 3+ years’ experience is software architecture with 7+ years’ experience in software engineering
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- 40 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like marriage leave, Casual Leave, Maternity leave, Paternity Leave.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, Life insurance coverage
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans – either vehicle or personal loans
- Joining Bonus
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.