Infinite Blue is the leading platform for resilience, business continuity, and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a Manager of Customer Relationships to join our expanding team.
We are relentless in our pursuit of customer satisfaction in helping them mature, grow, and maintain resilient organizations. As the Manager of Customer Relationships, you will lead the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team directly supporting and facilitating customer requests while mentoring and leading a growing team of Relationship Managers with the goal of maintaining high customer retention.
Candidates are expected to work from the home office in Audubon, PA three days a week.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Lead and mentor a team of skilled Customer Relationship professionals; providing guidance, support, and professional development opportunities to ensure their success.
- Develop and execute strategies to enhance client retention, minimize churn, and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities for our products and services through account analytics, ticket research, and interactions with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Lead the CRM team in developing account action plans to ensure retention of customers through coordination on training, product updates, and identifying opportunities for expansion and “At Risk” situations.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts as identified by the Vice President of Customer Experience to serve as a liaison between customers and Infinite Blue, thoughtfully considering the need for additional expertise for involvement or awareness.
- Develop processes and procedures for continued efficiency cross-departmentally and for continued client tracking and growth
- Engage on customers on complex requests and escalated tickets.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with leaders across the organization, (Sales, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Product, Tech, and Marketing), to analyze and resolve complex customer questions and challenges, as well as identify opportunities for customer expansion.
- Track contract renewals, Statements of Work, and Change Orders to successful completion and/or resolution with corresponding metrics within HubSpot, JIRA, and our internal contract management system.
- Develop KPIs on customer risk, revenue, expansion, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of Infinite Blue products, offerings, and partnerships.
- Attend National and regional trade shows as required.
- Minimum of 3 years in a SaaS organization in a Customer-facing leadership role.
- Strong relationship development and management skills, good interpersonal skill set
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail and outstanding follow-up skills
- Experience delivering client-focused SaaS solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities at a time
- A deep commitment to customer satisfaction and success.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in English
- ABCP or higher designation from DRII, or BCI or experience in BC/DR field
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) including project management software
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience