Infinite Blue is the leading platform for resilience, business continuity and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a Customer Support Manager to join our expanding team to support our growing customer base.
As a Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the global customer support team, which includes setting direction for team members in support of the customer, driving goals and timely/quality resolutions, improving workflows, identifying trends, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. Provides training and development to team members, provides holistic feedback on customer success opportunities, and works towards continuous improvement of the customer support/success ecosystem.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Lead the daily operations of the global customer support team for issue intake, triage and resolution
- Develop strategy in developing and maturing the global customer support model
- Train, develop, coach and grow team members
- Improve resolution quality, timeliness, and 1st touch resolution
- Develop processes and tactics to meet SLAs/goals and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Analyze customer and support activities for trends, risks, strengths and opportunities.
- Properly prioritize and escalate customer requests to the support or development team
- Ensure the timely and successful resolutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Ensure all internal and customer-driven change control processes are followed (detail)
- Document resolutions to issues and communicate to customers
- Proven work experience (3+ years) as a Customer Support Manager or Director, Customer Support Professional, or related role
- Understanding of different support models (e.g., tiered, swarm, etc.)
- Experience in support related technologies (e.g., Jira Service Desk, Confluence, etc.)
- Strong relationship development and management skills, good interpersonal skill set
- Strong listening skills and ability to correlate customer thoughts into company action
- Experience in leading customer support operations with multi-national clients
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex activities at a time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail and outstanding follow-up skills
- Experience in building high performing teams
- Proficiency in English
- Proven work experience (5+ years) as a Customer Support Manager or Director, Customer Support Professional, or related role
- 5+ years in technical support roles
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot), service management software and MS Office
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- MBCP, CBCP, or ABCP designation from DRII or similar designation or experience in BC/DR field
- PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt or other project management credentials/background
- Understanding of relationship databases and data models
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Base Salary
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.