Infinite Blue is the leading platform for resilience, business continuity, and disaster recovery planning and response. We have been recognized as the top technology company in the Philadelphia area. We are in search of a Customer Relationship Manager to join our expanding team.
We are relentless in our pursuit of customer satisfaction in helping build, mature, and maintain resilient organizations. As a Customer Relationship Manager, you will serve as the primary relationship owner for assigned accounts and work with the customer on their holistic account needs. You will onboard new customers and help make their organization’s resilience programs successful over the long role. Your primary focus should be on providing exceptional customer service. This involves being highly attentive to customer needs, possessing excellent communication and support skills, and anticipating their requirements.
You will be the voice of the customer and liaison back to Infinite Blue Support and technology teams in escalating/resolving issues, coordinating new project-scoped work, and shepherding projects to completion while ensuring customer satisfaction. Building and maintaining strong relationships is critical to success. Ultimately, your aim is to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction, which in turn will support our business objectives of retention and expansion.
Candidates are expected to work from the home office in Audubon, PA three days a week.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned customers and be their conduit for sharing information back to the Infinite Blue departments (e.g., technology, product development, support, etc.). In addition, as CRM functions as a Team in our approach to taking care of customer needs, be willing to/follow through to assist any Customer as needed.
- Provide support and assistance in handling challenging client requests or escalating issues whenever necessary.
- Conduct monthly contacts with customers to provide status updates on the product roadmap, and key deliverables, and understand their time-sensitive initiatives
- Stay apprised of Service/Support tickets and SOW work for assigned customers to ensure a timely and successful resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure smooth onboarding for new customers and early/continuous value delivery
- Identify expansion sales opportunities for products or services to continue the growth and utilization of Infinite Blue products and services
- Identify customer areas of improvement and recommend solutions (business growth)
- Assist with the renewal of existing contracts/agreements with negotiations
- Coordinate/Communicate with Customer Relationship Specialist for renewal and expansion agreement processing, and assist with timely/accurate processing
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Collaborate across internal and customer stakeholder groups to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction
- Ensure all internal and customer-driven change control processes are followed (detail)
- Document resolutions to issues and communicate to customers
- Input data for regular reporting on projects and customer KPI’s
- Manage multiple projects including developing the project milestones, tracking issues, and status reporting
- Develop account plans for key target account
- At least 3 years experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role, ideally in B2B SaaS environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, negotiate with, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience delivering/presenting client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex activities at a time
- Customer-focused and superior follow-up skills
- Effective problem resolution (proactively) and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail in both communications and data tracking.
- Proficiency in English
- Exposure to Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery
- Possess a diverse range of industry experience, working with accounts of varying complexity and maturity levels.
- Solid experience with CRM software (i.e., HubSpot/Salesforce)
- Proficiency in Smartsheet and/or project management software
- Understanding of relationship databases and data models