INFINITE BLUE 6.3.1 RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS
What’s New in Platform 6.3.1
Release Date: March 8, 2022
The Infinite Blue Platform Version 6.3.1 has been released and is available for download via https://infiniteblue.com/private-cloud-downloads/.
Key Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Miscellaneous security enhancementsare included to more securely protect customer data.
- Users can now use passwords of up to 128 characters in length.
- IB-15715– Checking “Assign values for all existing object records now” on the masterzone’s customer object was not working as expected.
- IB-15531– Portal users were unable to change their passwords if they used uppercase letters. Portal users who were experiencing this issue will need to reset their password if they wish to use uppercase letters.
- IB-15182– When importing Portal User records, the welcome email being sent is directly tied to the “Is Active” field. The following is now standard behavior:
- When a customer imports new portal user records and sets the “Is Active” field to “Not Mapped”, the new records will take the field’s default value.
- When a Portal User’s “Is Active” field is changed from false to true, the record’s stored password (if previously set) will be removed and the user will receive a welcome email.