Infinite Blue is the leading platform for resilience, business continuity and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a Senior Account Manager to join our expanding team to primarily support a key account.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will serve as the main Infinite Blue relationship owner for assigned clients and work with the customer on their holistic account needs. Specifically, you will help customers onboard, adopt, and grow to help make their organization’s resilience programs successful over the long term. In this role, you must be highly customer focused, excellent in communication and support, anticipatory of needs, and help to resolve issues quickly the first time. You will be the voice of the customer and liaison back to Infinite Blue and work with project and technology teams in escalating/resolving issues, creating new statements of work, and shepherding projects to completion and satisfaction. Building and maintaining strong relationships is critical to success. The primary goal is to drive business growth and retention through high level customer satisfaction.
This position will be located in the Northwest Arkansas metro.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for assigned customers and be their customer advocate back to the business (e.g., technology, product development, support, etc.)
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure smooth onboarding and early / continuous value delivery
- Identify customer areas of improvement and recommend solutions (business growth)
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Collaborate across internal and customer stakeholder groups to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Properly prioritize and escalate customer requests to the support or development team
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Ensure all internal and customer-driven change control processes are followed (detail)
- Document resolutions to issues and communicate to customers
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare reports on account status
- Manage multiple projects including developing the project milestones, tracking issues, and status reporting
- Oversee contract renewals with expansion opportunities in new licensing, products, and services
- Strong relationship development and management skills, good interpersonal skill set
- Strong listening skills and ability to correlate customer thoughts into company action
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, negotiate with and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex activities at a time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail and outstanding follow-up skills
- Proficiency in English
- Proven work experience (3+ years) as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) including MS Project
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- MBCP, CBCP, or ABCP designation from DRII or experience in BC/DR field
- PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt or other project management credentials/background
- Understanding of relationship databases and data models
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. The Company was started in 2013, has grown over 250% over the past three years and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.