Infinite Blue is a global leading provider of extendable apps for organizational resiliency and low-code development platforms for enterprises and independent software vendors. We are seeking energetic, responsible Test Engineer to join our growing organization.
This is a full-time position and is located in Hyderabad, India.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Overall 5+years of experience working on STLC Cycle
- 4+ years of working experience Selenium and other automation framework
- Exposure on TestNG, Manual Testing, API Testing, Performance Testing, Selenium Testing.
- Exposure on Agile Methodology
- Strong in testing process and defect life cycle
- Strong in analytical and debugging an issues.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Data structures, OOPS concepts and its applications
- working experience on Linux and Windows platforms
- Multiple browser knowledge (Chrome, Firefox, IE)
- Strong experience on DBs (mysql, postgre, SQLServer)
- Any experience as a Scrum Master would be an advantage
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
Or email us directly at email@example.com
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. The Company was started in 2013, has grown over 250% over the past three years and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.