Want to work on the cutting edge of business resilience technology? Are you inspired by helping businesses address business resiliency challenges through the thoughtful use of technology? Can you orchestrate account strategy and drive it with organizational leaders and subject matter experts? If yes, consider joining us as a member of our Infinite Blue Key Accounts Team!
Infinite Blue is a global leading provider of extendable apps for organizational resiliency and low-code development platforms for enterprises and independent software vendors. We are in search of an Account Manager to join our expanding Key Accounts Team. A Key Accounts Manager serves as the primary point of contact for ~25 “BC in the Cloud” clients. Principal responsibility includes building strong client relationships, managing issue resolution, and identifying revenue expansion opportunities. As a Key Accounts Manager, you will help us scale the usage of the Infinite Blue Platform and Enterprise Applications by building long-standing partnerships within our customer community.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing customer accounts that leverage the Infinite Blue Platform and Enterprise applications
- Identify growth opportunities within assigned accounts
- Forecast sales activity and achieve/over-achieve revenue targets while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- Achieve a customer churn rate of <5%
- Close $1M in expansion revenue
- Respond to client inquiries including third party assessments, issue escalations, and pricing proposals
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure customer requests are fulfilled
- Acting as customer liaison to measure customer experience and identify areas for improvement
- Manage customer expectations and commitments
- Collecting and analyzing customer trends and behaviors to assist the sales process
- Lead client presentations and status meetings with leadership teams
- Coachable, enthusiasm for critical thought, commitment to professional growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication; polished presentation skills
- Strong active listener with a proven ability to build relationships with all levels of staff
- Must have the ability to develop and execute account strategies to achieve revenue expansion objectives
- Proven time management and organization skills are necessary. Must demonstrate the ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities
- Can do attitude and results driven
- Experience with CRM tools
- Relevant technology start-up experience
- Proficiency with HubSpot
- 5+ years of selling and/or managing account for software platform or SaaS/Software products
- Experience selling to senior executives and the C-suite across multiple lines of business
- Successful track record of insight-driven consultative selling
- A keen ability to focus on a customer’s pains and solve them with products and/or services.
- A track record of success achieving goals – meeting and exceeding your number
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. The Company was started in 2013, has grown over 250% over the past three years and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.