Are you interested in taking your career to the next level with an emerging Philly-area SaaS company?
Infinite Blue is a global leading provider of extendable apps for organizational resiliency and low-code development platforms for enterprises and independent software vendors. We are in search of a Demand Generation Specialist to join our Demand Management Team.
The Demand Generation Specialist will bring analytical thinking to solve the challenges of targeting prospects actively engaged in the buyer journey. The successful candidate will connect the dots between client needs and our product capabilities, engage prospects with relevant content, accelerate brand awareness, and drive demand funnel growth.
The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker, adept at using data visualization tools to tell stories, with a strong customer service mindset to execute and deliver thoughtful insights to clients and sales partners.
This role is results-driven and sales-focused. This role’s success depends on testing new demand generation tactics while creating a program that scales to identify top-priority enterprise accounts and manage the execution of cross-functional plans to move those accounts through their customer journeys.
You will also be responsible for developing an account-based marketing strategy to identify top-priority enterprise accounts and manage the execution of cross-functional plans to move those accounts through their customer journeys.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Assist Sales and Marketing in mining intent data to build contact data lists that can be used to prioritize prospecting campaigns.
- Work with Marketing on lead scoring and routing systems to optimize qualification
- Establish ABM (Account Based Marketing) program
- Facilitate audience targeting for paid media, email, and ABM
- Monitor, track, and report demand generation performance and analytics
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and design to produce results
- Study and refine enterprise account personas to understand the challenges faced by each buyer persona; use this to create targeted campaigns across channels
- Collaborate with Sales to achieve first-hand insights and feedback into MQLs; use this to optimize marketing efforts that boost enterprise opportunity creation
- Monitor the lead lifecycle across various stages and continually implement new strategies and tactics for optimization
- Measure and own key metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities, and Pipeline to optimize campaigns based on performance
- Other duties as assigned
- Coachable, enthusiasm for critical thought, commitment to professional growth
- Ability to learn new technologies, products and systems quickly.
- 3+ years of digital marketing or demand generation experience
- Proven track record of running lead driving paid media campaigns
- Experience with Hubspot or other similar marketing automation tool
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and creativity
- Experience working in faced-paced start-up environments and high-growth companies
- Relevant technology start-up experience
- Proficiency with HubSpot, ZoomInfo, and Bombora
- Experience with Account Based Marketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Or email us directly at email@example.com
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. The Company was started in 2013, has grown over 250% over the past three years and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.