Infinite Blue is a global leading provider of extendable apps for organizational resiliency and low-code development platforms for enterprises and independent software vendors. We are in search of a Business Analyst to join our expanding team.
As a Business Analyst, you will play an important role in the system development life cycle, most importantly ensuring system requirements are captured to support continuous improvement of the platform. You will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features. In support of our values, you will always follow through and aim to exceed expectations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Assist with quality assurance
- Define system requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product management team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product management team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A degree in IT / Computer Science, related field
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Working knowledge of system development life cycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Or email us directly at email@example.com
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. The Company was started in 2013, has grown over 250% over the past three years and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.