Infinite Blue is a global leading provider of extendable apps for organizational resiliency and low-code development platforms for enterprises and independent software vendors. We are in search of an exceptional business leader to serve as our Product Marketing Manager. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will lead and manage the product positioning development, competitive differentiation, and messaging for Infinite Blue’s product suite. This position will report to the Vice President of Marketing.
While we would prefer this position be located in Collegeville, PA, we are open to considering remote candidates.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Create the product positioning by assessing the competitive landscape and defining the product’s differentiated value proposition
- Liaise between internal Marketing and Product Management Teams
- Manage relationships with external analysts by providing product briefings and requesting analyst meetings
- Create and execute the go-to-market and sales enablement strategies
- Execute marketing plans to achieve specific goals
- Create solution messaging to aid multi-product positioning and sales
- Partner with product management leaders to influence the overall packaging of the products
- Lead teams to develop sales enablement tools
- Collaborate and communicate with marketing team to ensure accurate product information understanding
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Minimum desired degree in Marketing, Communications, and/or related
- Must have experience working with analysts and research and advisory firms, such as Forrester and/or Gartner
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to deliver clear, compelling, and articulate written and verbal communications
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to build relationships with various groups throughout the organization, as well as, externally
- Experience working in technology a plus
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Or email us directly at email@example.com
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. The Company was started in 2013, has grown over 250% over the past three years and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.