Infinite Blue is a global leading provider of extendable apps for organizational resiliency and low-code development platforms for enterprises and independent software vendors. We are in search of an Application Developer to join our expanding team to develop applications on our low-code development platform.
As an Application Developer, you will fulfill in-depth requirements providing an intuitive and efficient approach to include structure, design, and usability. This role requires customer focus and providing details on work completed in an accurate manner. Additionally, there will be in-depth troubleshooting of complex issues for our clients, and the same care is to be expected as aforementioned. Our goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company to continue our high level of customer satisfaction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Design and implement multi-user applications within a low-code development platform
- Design and develop software applications from concept to finish with regular tests and maintenance
- Assess technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Make design decisions around how to best leverage the capabilities within the low-code platform to deliver high quality software applications
- Assist in the evolution of continuous deployment and continuous integration practices
- Diagnose and troubleshoot application issues
- Understand modern software architecture as it relates to microservices and infrastructure that supports continuous integration and delivery
- Work collaboratively with other application developers, product owners and business analysts
- Operate in an agile development workflow
- Utilize strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of software developer experience
- 3+ years experience working in a low-code platform for building and designing applications
- Experience with enterprise scale apps with an appreciation for performance
- Experience and knowledge of relational object models/data modeling
- Familiarity with databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Knowledge of cloud applications and SaaS
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure cloud platforms
- Experience in developing ETL jobs and transformations preferred
- Certifications with other low-code platforms a plus (our own Infinite Blue low-code platform is used to build our commercial apps)
- Familiarity with Workato a plus
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.