Infinite Blue is a global leading provider of extendable apps for organizational resiliency and low-code development platforms for enterprises and independent software vendors. We are in search of an exceptional Senior Project Manager. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading teams across the entire organization to deliver project(s) that span across one or more teams or organizational areas with experience working in a company focused on technology. Manage projects, schedules, and adhere to stage gate quality. Projects to be managed will span multiple groups and include both business and technology orientations and requires experience with agile methods. This also includes management of issues, risks and change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to and establish as needed any new process improvement as it relates to improving project delivery.
This position is located in Collegeville, PA.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Establish practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Identify resource needs and work with leaders to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Manage project schedule, scope, changes, issues, risks, and quality standards
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships (as needed), communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various internal audiences at all levels of the organization including executive level communications
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects; experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment with a focus on technology and experience with SDLC and agile
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques (for example, PMI)
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross – functional environment
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources may not be in direct control of this role
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities
- Experience working for a commercial software (on premise and SaaS) or technology companies is desirable
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executives sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Projects, Jira, Confluence
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. The Company was started in 2013, has grown over 250% over the past three years and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.