Infinite Blue is a global leading provider of extendable apps for organizational resiliency and low-code development platforms for enterprises and independent software vendors. We are in search of an exceptional business leader to serve as our Vice President of Sales.
The Vice President of Sales will be responsible for leading the sales team as they sell Infinite Blue’s portfolio of enterprise applications. You will be responsible for ensuring the team has a robust pipeline and consistent predictable sales motion. You will participate in, and drive, client and prospect meetings as well as work with stakeholders as required. You will be responsible for ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team. You and your team of Account Executives will prepare and execute a sales strategy, drive revenue growth by penetrating the current customer base, and develop new customers.
The VP of Sales will report to the COO and be based in our Collegeville, PA headquarters.
- Develop a robust sales pipeline with a predicable consistent sales motion
- Collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Execute the corporate sales strategy
- Support collaboration efforts within all areas of the organization to streamline communications
- Develop required Corporate relationships and Executive engagement to support success
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers and colleagues
- Build recognition and articulate the value proposition of Infinite Blue’s offerings
- Overcome objections by demonstrating value
- Maintain customer profile information to strategically build relationships
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience managing teams in a high growth B2B SaaS environment
- Proven success in creating, managing, and coaching high performing teams
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and strong business acumen
- Self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery knowledge a plus
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.