Infinite Blue is the leading platform for business continuity and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a Project Manager to join our expanding team.
As a Project Manager, you will serve as a point of contact for conducting and managing implementations for large customers and custom work for ongoing accounts. In this role, you must be customer service oriented, providing implementation support to customers in an efficient, accurate manner. You will be the company’s point of contact to our large accounts escalating and resolving technical problems and providing guidance and support in all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company and continue our high level of customer satisfaction.
This position will be located in Bentonville, AR.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide project management and guidance to customer implementations
- Implement customizations and configurations in the Infinite Blue Platform and BC in the Cloud application
- Properly prioritize and escalate customer requests to the development team
- Follow all internal and customer-driven change control processes
- Document resolutions to issues and communicate to customers
- Provide Business Continuity advice and guidance to implement methodologies in BCIC
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Proficiency in English
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills
- Must have excellent communication skills to be able to multitask and troubleshoot effectively while being courteous, patient, and professional
- A good listener with a proven ability to build relationships with all levels of staff
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail and outstanding follow-up skills
- Must be able to manage multiple channels of support (phone, emails, voicemail, backlog)
- Must have the ability to research and take on projects as assigned
- 2-3 years customer service experience
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience in BC/DR field a plus
- Experience managing projects
- Understanding of relationship databases and data models
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.