Infinite Blue is a global leading provider of extendable apps for organizational resiliency and low-code development platforms for enterprises and independent software vendors. We are seeking a Director of FP&A/Controller to help build and scale the company’s financial analysis and accounting capabilities as the company grows. As the Company’s financial director, you will develop and monitor key metrics, highlight opportunities for improvement, prepare analyses for acquisitions and strategic partnerships, develop and lead the accounting/finance team and activities.
This position is located in Collegeville, PA and is not a telecommuter position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop revenue and other key metrics to identify forward-looking opportunities to improve performance
- Build and own the financial model and forecasting process, ensuring profitability and sustainability of the company
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations of the company, including accounting, bookkeeping, revenue recognition, and budgeting
- Develop and maintain all necessary accounting policies, controls and systems, ensuring that records are kept in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Track and manage department plans
- Develop, improve and issue timely monthly financial records for leadership and board meetings
- Lead and manage an eventual team
- Develop and maintain internal controls appropriate for both GAAP financial reporting and reporting to investors
- Drive process efficiency and continuous improvements within department
- Work to ensure company’s benefit, perk, payroll and insurance processes are efficient, cost effective and scalable
- Prior high-growth, fast-paced SaaS company with successful exit experience preferred
- Outstanding modeling and FP&A skills
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, accounting theory, principles and practices
- Superior attention to detail
- Have a proven ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and develop positive cross-functional working relationships
- Proactive self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment with an ability to prioritize
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance, MBA is a plus
- CPA is preferred
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. The Company was started in 2013, has grown over 250% over the past three years and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.