Infinite Blue is a global leading provider of extendable apps for organizational resiliency and low-code development platforms for enterprises and independent software vendors. We are in search of an exceptional business leader to serve as our Director of Corporate Development. As a Director of Corporate Development you will help define and drive the Company’s growth strategy and key initiatives with strategic, quantitative, and financial analysis and implementation support across strategic planning, portfolio strategy, investment allocation, and business transformation.
This position is located in Collegeville, PA and is not a telecommuter position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Create, run and manage a full business plan for the Infinite Blue Platform
- Interact with internal teams to keep abreast of various initiatives
- Pinpoint opportunities for use of capital that support the company’s strategy for growth
- Identify trends in the market, forecast patterns, research the actions of competitors and formulate cohesive strategies based on this research
- Evaluate incumbent, start-up, and future competitors
- Present analyses, project plans, key performance indicators, communication plans, and all necessary supporting updates to senior leadership and board members
- 5+ years of progressive experience in business management, business consulting or related discipline in the technology sector
- Excellent writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- High degree of numeracy, highly developed quantitative and analytical skills. Understanding of consulting business metrics and financial analytics
- A good listener with a proven ability to build relationships with all levels of staff
- Must have the ability to research and take on projects as assigned
- Proven time management and organization skills are necessary. Must demonstrate the ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities
- Pragmatic and “roll up sleeves” mentality, can do attitude, result driven
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Office Suite Products
- 3 to 5 years experience in consulting or private equity
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. The Company was started in 2013, has grown over 250% over the past three years and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.