Infinite Blue is the leading platform for business continuity and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a Senior Web Developer to join our expanding team. As a Senior Web Developer, you will fulfill in-depth requirements providing an intuitive and efficient approach to include structure, design and usability.
This role requires customer focus and providing detail on work completed in an accurate manner. Additionally, there will be in-depth troubleshooting of complex issues for our clients, and the same care is to be expected as aforementioned. Our goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company to continue our high level of customer satisfaction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop software applications from concept to finish with regular tests and maintenance
- Design and build libraries using software development techniques such as Agile and SOLID principles
- Guarantee the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Understand asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Assist in the evolution of continuous deployment and continuous integration practices
- Develop and maintain relationships, manage communications, and present clear and concise solutions to senior management
- Diagnose and troubleshoot application issues
- Experience in developing an ETL jobs and transformations preferred
- Experience in system and software security and entitlements (SAML, SSO, ADFS) a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience developing software, web applications and integration in distributed systems
- Experience with front-end scripting and presentation such jQuery and HTML/CSS
- Experience in object-oriented application design and development
- Experience with web, framework or platform APIs.
- Strong understanding of compatibility issues across browsers
- Strong working knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments, specifically AWS
- Proven commitment to quality code
- Customer-driven focus with strong attention to details
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant experience
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. The Company was started in 2013, has grown over 250% over the past three years and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.