Infinite Blue is the leading platform for business continuity and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a Customer Success Analyst to join our expanding team.
As a Customer Success Analyst, you will serve as a point of contact for conducting and managing implementations for new customers and custom work for ongoing accounts. In this role, you must be customer service oriented, providing implementation support to customers in an efficient, accurate manner. You will be the company’s point of contact to our customers solving basic technical problems and providing guidance and support in all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company and continue our high level of customer satisfaction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide project management and guidance to customer implementations
- Implement customizations and configurations in the IB Platform and BCIC tool
- Properly escalate dev requests to professional services
- Update product documentation and provide training to customers
- Document resolutions to issues to allow reuse of knowledge over-time
- Provide BC advice and guidance to implement methodologies in BCIC
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Proficiency in English
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- A good listener with a proven ability to build relationships with all levels of staff
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail and outstanding follow-up skills
- Must have excellent communication skills to be able to troubleshoot effectively over the telephone while being courteous, patient, and professional
- Must be able to manage multiple channels of support (phone, emails, voicemail, backlog)
- Must have the ability to research and take on projects as assigned
- 2-3 years customer service experience
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience in BC/DR field a plus
- Experience managing projects a plus
- Must be dependable, prompt and not leave help desk unattended or under-attended
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. The Company was started in 2013, has grown over 250% over the past three years and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.