Infinite Blue is the leading platform for business continuity and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a Sales Operations Analyst to join our expanding team.
The Sales Operations Analyst is an integral part of our sales process. They are responsible for process improvement, providing analysis to identify actionable changes to improve overall sales performance and assisting the team with tasks necessary to achieve sales goals.
This role will report to the VP of Sales and be based out of our Collegeville, PA office.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Helping to set and pull-through strategic priorities: identifying areas of focus and metrics for success. Revisiting regularly and evaluating progress of the sales priorities.
- Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement, system enhancements and best practice sharing
- Engage and work with aligned operations teams and lines of business to more effectively achieve data needs and analysis results
- Drive and deliver strategic initiatives and cross-functional programs serving as a change agent by stimulating, communicating and institutionalizing business process improvements.
- Cleary articulate vision and strategy for the organization and helping to prepare key communications.
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insight
- Support sales team with planning and operational tasks such as RFPs and 3rd Party Risk Assessments
- Responsible for collaboratively defining success measures and reporting framework for business reporting
- Proven experience as a Sales Operations Analyst or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM platform and common tools (PowerPoint/Excel/Word/Teams)
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding leadership
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. The Company was started in 2013, has grown over 250% over the past three years and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.