Infinite Blue is the leading platform for business continuity and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a Director of Corporate Development to join our expanding team. As a Director of Corporate Development, you will serve as the right hand to the Chief Investments Officer assisting in researching potential acquisitions, keeping a finger on the pulse of internal team initiatives and managing a multitude of projects. In this role, you must be analytical, able to adapt on the fly and be trustworthy beyond reproach.
This position is located in Collegeville, PA and is not a telecommuter position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Interact with internal teams to keep abreast of various initiatives
- Identify opportunities for use of capital that support the company’s strategy for growth
- Help prepare for board meeting presentations
- Perform, interpret, and present strategic analysis to assist in developing business objectives and strategy
- Identify trends in the market, forecast patterns, research the actions of competitors, and formulate cohesive strategies based on this research
- Excellent writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Critical thinking, including superior research and analytical ability
- A good listener with a proven ability to build relationships with all levels of staff
- Must have the ability to research and take on projects as assigned
- Proven time management and organization skills are necessary. Must demonstrate the ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Office Suite Products
- Bachelor’s Degree
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. The Company was started in 2013, has grown over 250% over the past three years and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.