Infinite Blue is the leading platform for business continuity and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join our expanding team. As a QA Analyst, you will play an important role in the system development lifecycle, most importantly ensuring the overall quality of functionality throughout the platform. In support of our values, you will always follow through and aim to exceed expectations.
We are looking for a QA to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you must have the ability to pay attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
This position is located in the suburbs of Philadelphia in Collegeville, PA, and is not a telecommuter position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to develop effective strategies for test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated), analyze results, report actionable findings to development via Jira
- Evaluate product workflows and triggers according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects using confluence
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Assist in troubleshooting customer facing issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL is a plus
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.