Infinite Blue is the leading platform for business continuity and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a Business Development Representative to join our expanding team.
The Business Development Rep is an integral part of our sales process. They are responsible for qualifying leads, identifying sales opportunities and conducting outreach to potential clients to support the organizations sales goals.
This role will report to the VP of Sales and be based out of our Collegeville, PA office.
A typical day might include:
- Perform outreach to potential clients via heavy phone and/or email communication
- Qualify leads already in our proprietary CRM database
- Build recognition and articulate the value proposition of Infinite Blue’s offerings
- Engage customers to understand their needs
- Partner with the Marketing department to support vertical campaigns
- Direct customers to the best Infinite Blue offerings that meets their expressed needs
- Maintain customer profile information by inputting notes and logs in the CRM to strategically build relationships
This may be for you if:
- You are a self-started with a minimum of 2 years proven experience in a sales role. You can demonstrate a solution-oriented consultation approach to selling to achieve and exceed your goals.
- You are a great communicator. You thrive on finding connections, identifying sales opportunities and aren’t dismayed by initial rejections.
- You are energetic, outgoing and well organized. You can adapt when things change quickly and want to join a competitive yet collaborative team.
- You can demonstrate critical thinking and process-oriented skills. If an answer isn’t clear you will find it.
- You have experience with CRM systems and are able to tell which leads are worth pursuing.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.