Infinite Blue is the leading platform for business continuity and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a 3rd Line Technical Support Analyst to join our expanding team. As a Technical Support Analyst, you will serve as the third tier of support for customer related inquires and issues. In support of our values, you will always follow through and aim to exceed expectations.
In this role, you must be customer service oriented, providing technical support to users in an efficient, accurate manner. You will be troubleshooting in-depth and complex issues for our customers, solving technical problems and providing support in all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company and continue our high level of customer satisfaction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to accommodate SLAs
- Update, create resolutions utilizing Confluence, with the aim towards repeatable actions
- Assist front line support in diagnostics and troubleshooting more in-depth application issues
- Exceed expectations on assisting front line support
- Assist in the evolution on how we manual test
- Continual iteration on procedure improvements
- Develop and maintain relationships, manage communications and present clear and concise solutions to senior management
- All other duties as assigned by manager
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing software, web applications and integration on distributed systems
- Experience with front-end scripting and presentation such jQuery and HTML/CSS
- Experience in object-oriented application design and development
- Experience with web, framework, or platform APIs.
- Strong understanding of compatibility issues across browsers
- Experience with performing QA tests alongside development
- Strong working knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments, specifically AWS
- Proven commitment to quality code
- Customer-driven focus with strong attention to details
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant experience
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. The Company was started in 2013, has grown over 250% over the past three years and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.