Infinite Blue is the leading platform for business continuity and disaster recovery planning and response. We are in search of a Technical Support Analyst to join our expanding team. As a Technical Support Analyst, you will serve as the first tier of support for customer related inquires and issues. In support of our values, you will always follow through and aim to exceed expectations.
In this role, you must be customer service oriented, providing technical support to users in an efficient, accurate manner. You will be the company’s front line to our customers solving basic technical problems and providing support in all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company and continue our high level of customer satisfaction.
This position is located in Collegeville, PA and is not a telecommuter position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide first level contact and resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route, and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update product documentation
- Document resolutions to issues to allow reuse of knowledge over-time
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow-up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements
- 2-3 years technical support experience a plus
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience managing and maintaining a Helpdesk tracking/ticketing tool a plus
- Proficiency in English
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of relational databases, Internet technologies and technical infrastructures
- A good listener with a proven ability to build relationships with all levels of staff
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail and outstanding follow-up skills
- Must have excellent communication skills to be able to troubleshoot effectively over the telephone while being courteous, patient, and professional
- Must be able to manage multiple channels of support (phone, emails, voicemail, backlog)
- Must have the ability to research and take on projects as assigned
- Must be dependable, prompt and not leave helpdesk unattended or under-attended
- Working knowledge using Jira a plus
- Working knowledge or certification in KCS (Knowledge Centered Support) a plus
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. The Company was started in 2013, has grown over 250% over the past three years and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies.