We are in search of a System Administrator to join our expanding team.
As a System Administrator, you will play a vital role in implementing new functionality and maintaining the platform. This is a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for formulating approaches to customer needs in a standard, scalable way. In support of our values, you will always follow through and aim to exceed expectations.
This position is located in the suburbs of Philadelphia in Collegeville, PA, and is not a telecommuter position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- System monitoring (health checks, log aggregation)
- System patching
- Provisioning/de-provisioning users (Powershell, APIs, other scripting)
- Laptop/Desktop support
- Maintain VPN, Office Networks, 3CX Phone System
- Collaboration with Support/DevOps to resolve issues
- Participate in internal security reviews and assessments
- Assist in completion of external security assessments
- Interface with customers and third party vendors as needed
- Task management / Time boxing
- Work iteratively instead of producing the “gold-plated solution” on the first pass
- Balance research with asking for help
- Decompose work into smaller tasks
- Willingness to work on problems outside comfort zone / domain knowledge
- 3 to 5 years Linux and/or Windows System administration experience
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and virtualization, specifically AWS and Azure
- Experience designing and maintaining firewalls, NAT rules, AWS VPCs
- Knowledge of networking technologies (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.)
- Scripting skills in languages such as Bash, Python, Ruby, PowerShell, etc.
- Familiar with the Java application stack including Apache Tomcat
- Experience with infrastructure, security and application monitoring tools
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value