Infinite Blue, a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise application company, announced the debut of its Strategic Operational Approach to Risk, or SOAR, application bundle.
COLLEGEVILLE, PA / June 15, 2020
Infinite Blue, a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise application company, announced the debut of its Strategic Operational Approach to Risk, or SOAR, application bundle. This package consists of BC in the Cloud (Core), a turnkey version of the company’s flagship Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) management application, as well as, VendorBolt a vendor management application. The SOAR package is rounded out by Turnstile, a brand-new application, that automates the visitor management process, saving time, and aiding in the safety, compliance and security of a company’s locations.
“We’ve been able to help so many companies with their business continuity and disaster recovery efforts, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Bringing together three offerings, including a brand-new application, allows us to provide even more guidance and operational resiliency to our customers.” said Frank Shultz, President and CEO of Infinite Blue. “We’re very excited to offer this never before seen combination of BC/DR applications and services to ensure that our customers have a smooth transition as they begin to re-enter offices and adapt to the new post-pandemic normal.”
The SOAR package is the first application bundle Infinite Blue has offered, and the first major launch by the company since their acquisition of their low-code platform and rebrand as Infinite Blue. It brings together 3 applications that allow companies to implement a fully functional BC/DR plan without a heavy lift, as these applications are ready-to-use immediately. The SOAR package also includes up to 3 hours of advisory services to assist with organizational process and procedural development.
BC in the Cloud Core
- Streamlines business processes and lets users stay on top of action items with built in alerts
- Allows for evaluation of departmental and process impacts over time to determine the priority for recovery
- Enables users to spot high risk areas that require attention before an issue occurs
- Ensures compliance to all company policies with a thorough vendor vetting process
- Saves time by eliminating the back and forth between companies and their vendors
- Provides access to the full Standard Information Gathering (SIG) questionnaire to use when vetting vendors
- Provides a safe and seamless visitor check-in process and allows full visibility into who is onsite at all times
- Enables the user to customize the visitor experience with branded badges, photos, unique QR codes, and acknowledgement of NDA’s, agreements, or other documents at sign-in
- Stores visitor data in the cloud-based application so that users can access it anywhere
For more information about the SOAR package, visit www.bcinthecloud.com/soar.
About Infinite Blue
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the BC/DR industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide.
Infinite Blue Platform is a low-code platform designed to make it fast and easy to build, deploy, and manage enterprise-class business applications. Applications built on Infinite Blue Platform can be hosted on-premises or in a public or private cloud. Infinite Blue customers use the platform to build custom applications quickly, and to extend existing applications, customizing them to meet their needs.
Infinite Blue also provides automated tools and services for building and maintaining effective business continuity and disaster recovery plans that streamline and simplify Continuity, Governance, and Risk Management programs. As an organization’s needs grow, the solution evolves to increase resiliency, mitigate risk, and adhere to deadlines. No other solution provider offers rapid speed-to-market and robust scalability in an all-in-one solution.
Infinite Blue is headquartered in Collegeville, PA.
# # #
For more information on Infinite Blue, please contact:
+1 (267) 930-0700