We are seeking for highly committed and creative information developer to overhaul and bring our enablement material to best in class. In this position you will joining our Information Development team in producing high quality material for our Platform enablement. We are looking for a quick, on-the-job learner, who can understand our products & technology to contribute in a meaningful manner.
Position Type: Information Developer based out of Hyderabad, India.
No of Positions: 1
- Research and transform complex technical concepts, specifications, and procedures into user-oriented information for non-technical and technical audiences.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the writing principles & processes and superior writing skills in practice.
- Demonstrate the ability to own, maintain, estimate, scale and address documentation needs.
- Test software, make recommendations, report technical problems or inconsistencies, and validate end-user content for consistency with product functionality
- Follow and develop content with approved templates, guidelines, and best practices; suggest process efficiencies and improvements; participate in peer reviews.
- Develop a variety of high-quality software documentation, videos, webinars, structured walk-throughs, tutorials, User Guides, instructor led-training, online training, self-service resources, whitepapers, assessment exams, certifications
- Move between projects in a fast-paced Agile environment, simultaneously managing multiple projects, to meet deliverable deadlines
- Apply creativity to ideate, design, create and implement best and next-practice content that is engaging and just-in-time consumable for Infinite Blue users, Partners, and employees
- Three to five years of technical writing experience in software domain.
- Experience with Madcap Flare or any other XML editors.
- Capacity to quickly adopt process and tooling to produce a variety of content formats
- Ability to work well both independently and within a strong, collaborative, Agile team environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Samples of published content for review (documentation, courseware, tutorials, etc.)
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value