The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all marketing initiatives on the Enterprise App* side of our business, this includes trade shows, sponsorships, email campaigns, webinars, case studies, website updates, collateral, partnership programs, blogs, customer newsletters, surveys, customer and user group lead and providing direction to the marketing coordinator.
The Senior Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and assist with managing the Marketing Coordinator.
*Enterprise Apps includes our flagship application, BC in the Cloud, and our two new applications.
- Lead Enterprise App marketing campaigns
- Coordinate, execute and support all enterprise application related tradeshows
- Negotiate contracts managing relationships with outside vendors including event vendors, hotels, and trade show promoters
- Manage the logistics with Marketing Coordinator for all staff including hotels, airfare, and car rentals for internal and external events
- Setup and maintain a budget for all tradeshows
- Leads various areas for our annual customer user group, Discover, and regional user groups by managing overall agenda, speakers, staffing, AV and logistics
- Assist with messaging and advertising – write use cases, email campaigns and press releases
- Lead customer-focused projects – customer newsletter, regional user groups, customer interviews, customer case studies
- Develop and maintain partnerships by coordinating webinars, podcasts, tradeshows, and blog articles
- Manage all Enterprise App webinars
- 3-5 years’ experience with tradeshows
- 8+ years’ marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in marketing or communication
- Energetic, outgoing, well organized and professional attitude
- Excellent project management skills and able to meet strict deadlines
- Attention to detail is a must
- Able to wear many hats
- Must be able to travel
- Creative Skills a plus – Canva, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery knowledge a plus
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the business continuity and disaster recovery industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide. We are in search of a Marketing Manager to join our expanding team.