COLLEGEVILLE, PA / December 17, 2019
Infinite Blue, a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise application company, today announced the debut of the Infinite Blue Marketplace. This online marketplace will showcase apps that have been built on the Infinite Blue Platform.
“Our Marketplace partners have created a variety of incredible applications to solve business problems using the Infinite Blue Platform. We’re excited about this initial catalog and the additional applications that will arrive in the coming months. There really are infinite ways to utilize a low-code platform like Infinite Blue,” said Frank Shultz, CEO and President of Infinite Blue.
We’re excited to feature some of our app partners:
- WorkVue – a Field Service Management System created to easily manage staff, monitor your jobs and tasks, and grow your Field Service Business in the cloud.
- Octozy – a top tier specialized business application that empowers organizations to leverage component-based functions and seamless cross-functional workflows across the business units, thereby enriching organizations of all sizes with a consolidated and 360-degree view of their business and information flow.
- Akioma – provides real-time integration with Microsoft-Exchange / Office 365 allowing users to synchronize E-Mail, Contacts, and Appointments.
- FieldMatic – a cloud based integrated CRM, Sales and Service application which provides advanced capabilities in managing company operations by optimizing sales pipeline, sales orders, work orders, Install Base and inventory to enhance customer experience.
- iMaxCRM – a Real Estate CRM and custom-built CRM with text, video, and drip marketing.
- Building Results CRM – helps sales reps grow their business with superior calendar and territory management, prospect goal setting, contact reminders and more.
- BC in the Cloud – provides the tools for building and maintaining effective business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- VendorBolt – allows organizations to better manage third-party vendor relationships with complete vendor details along with assessments.
Infinite Blue continues to invest in the platform to make it as easy as possible for partners and developers to build on the Infinite Blue Platform. If you have an application built on the Infinite Blue Platform and want to be highlighted in our Marketplace, please complete our Marketplace App Submission Form.
About Infinite Blue
Infinite Blue provides a comprehensive low-code development platform and enterprise applications for the BC/DR industry. Infinite Blue is trusted by independent software vendors and enterprises across the globe. Infinite Blue Platform is at the heart of countless business applications running in a wide variety of industries worldwide.
Infinite Blue Platform is a low-code platform designed to make it fast and easy to build, deploy, and manage enterprise-class business applications. Applications built on Infinite Blue Platform can be hosted on-premises or in a public or private cloud. Infinite Blue customers use the platform to build custom applications quickly, and to extend existing applications, customizing them to meet their needs.
Infinite Blue also provides automated Software as a Service (SaaS) tools and professional services for building and maintaining effective business continuity and disaster recovery plans that streamline and simplify continuity, resiliency, and risk management programs. As an organization’s needs grow, the solution evolves to increase resiliency, mitigate risk, and adhere to deadlines. No other solution provider offers robust scalability and adaptability to meet customer needs in one solution.
# # #
For more information on Infinite Blue, please contact:
+1 (267) 930-0700